Wednesday, September 7, 2011



From this identity video, I'm expecting people to know that I'm a quiet person and don't have much self-confident but once you know me you will know that I'm friendly. I will treat everyone that treat me nice. I like to hang out with my friend and do stupid stuff with out hurting anyone. My family is a big influence in my life. I care them the most and I don't want to see them feel upset about me. Many that I get to make a decision, my mother face will appear in my head and I will choose the best thing for my self and other. My family is another main thing that encourage me to work hard so that I can have a successful life. I love music and I play many music instrument. When I was 8 years old, I got second prize for THAILAND ELECTRONE music competition. This is the biggest achievement in my music life. I also love to play guitar.

This project is drive me crazy because there are many technical problem. I need to made this project 2 times until it work. I do this project until 1o'clock. At first I don't think that license is important. We were require to upload all the license on planing document and that waste me lot of time .

1 comment:

  1. Nice video! I can see you really love your family because half of your video was all about your family! I learned something about you that you have a twin, you really love to play the guitar. There was some things you need to fix in this video which was your categories, it would be better if you shortened the family category and add some different categories like your physical traits. When you put the national anthem for your category "nationality" it would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete